[rc5] IRC as primary means of communications.

Ryan Dumperth woodie at indy.net
Tue Oct 28 02:25:28 EST 1997

>The response I've heard so far is effectively "too bad". That will
>probably be my response to RC5-64 too, unless the Mac client doesn't cease
>to be such a pain in the neck. But hey, this isn't IRC, so what's the
>point of discussing it?

Well, a lot of people read and respond to this list. You probably don't
need a developer to help you with whatever problem you're having. I've been
using the various incarnations of the v2 Mac client for many months now
with nary a pain in my neck. If you're having trouble understanding how to
configure it, please post to the list, and I'm sure you'll get the answer
you need.