[rc5] New home page...

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Tue Oct 28 15:31:41 EST 1997

Hi

I'm sorry but I don't like the new page at all. The colors looks like they
were put toughter by a color blind or somthing.

But the basic layout is oki, not fancy or something... just oki...

Cheers Christian
P.s I don't want to trasch anyone... it's just that ya'll asked...d.s
-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-17754

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***