One Time Pad (was: Re: [rc5] The DOS client appears at last!)

Ranjit Annamalai rxa21 at po.cwru.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:16:09 EST 1997

I remember reading a month or so ago about some people who had come up
with some new algorithms.  One was for searching, they say in a binary
tree, you only have to search half the tree (thats correct isn't it?)
but this new algorigthm allowed you search 1/10th of the tree to find
your answer.  I thought the other answer was for breaking encryption
which allowed exponential increases in the likelihood of finding a key
when using brute force.  Anyone read this and know what I am talking
about?

--
R   a    n   j    i    t       A    n    n    a    m    a    l    a    i
Page me at 1-888-pagoo-44 id:4088935       http://www.netwalk.com/~meena