[rc5] Re: One Time Pad

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Oct 28 11:39:01 EST 1997

        Only one problem.  How do you generate poorly correlated irrational
     numbers.  Besides, non-transcendental irrational numbers tend to have
     internal correlations (not necessarily linear, but certainly extant).
     It's even harder to imagine a method of producing non-correlated
     transcendental numbers because of how hard it is to show that a number
     is transcendental...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu