[rc5] Hmmm.. rc5-chess@llamas.net Please!

Wed Oct 29 12:31:26 EST 1997

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:03:17 -0600, Mike Lingk wrote:

>  Hey Eric.... Don't you have a class to go to or something?

The subject has "chess" in it.  If you don't like it, don't read it.

The discussion is how to apply Distributed Computing to chess and this
maillist exists for the discussion of Distributed.Net applications.
The emphasis is on RC-5 but general discussion of distributed
applications has always been encouraged.  So Distributed Chess is on
topic.

And isn't this better than YAPW (Yet Another Platform War)?

Now if we were discussing chess strategies or players, than we would be
out of line.  We are not.