[rc5] Stats are functioning (somewhat)

The Whites jjwhite at gate.net
Thu Oct 30 02:22:54 EST 1997

Hey everyone.. Might want to check the stats page because it's somewhat
functioning..

And my team made up of outcast CPU's (66Mhz and down) is in #47 as of
2:00GMT OCT 30... LOL, Probably the most short lived entry there will be..

As always anyone with an old computer and two is welcome to pull it out of
mothballs and put it to some use with my team =)

Jason White - jjwhite at gate.net
"66Mhz and Slower" Bovine RC5=64 Team manager
-
Join Bovine now! goto http://www.distributed.net/rc5
Bovine has the power of almost 200,000 486-Dx2 CPU"s
Give us your idle time and we'll take of the weight!