[rc5] team registration question

Gary McClellan gary at gdma.com
Wed Oct 29 22:49:04 EST 1997

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:42:01 -0600 (CST), Stephen Langasek wrote:

>I notice that the 'register a team' link from the rc5stats page is now
>live, and was wondering, since the team list still 404s, if it's safe to
>go ahead and register a team, or if doing so would leave the data
>suspended in a cyberspatial limbo? :)

Go ahead and start. Then, search for your EMail ID and request a password. Go
back, after you've received the password and search for your EMail ID again.
Then enter your password and select Edit Pr<something>. From there you can
add yourself to your newly formed team.

---
Gary McClellan
Team: Business Basic (#398)