[rc5] Netware client

Michael Zieger m.zieger at kem.ac.at
Thu Oct 30 16:39:50 EST 1997

At 22:16 29.10.97 -0800, lunaslide wrote:
>I am running the Netware client and it seems to be running fine.
>Here is my ini file:
[snip]
>Perhaps some more info about your setup would helpful.

I tried it with _your_ .ini, with no .ini and just setting the e-mail, with
the .ini I use on all other PCs (about 40)...
All the time it starts and immediately the server hangs. No more keys are
accepted, the RConsole drops me after some seconds, the server recognises a
"CPU hog" and restarts the server.

ideas? mike

// REALITY.SYS corrupted. Reboot universe? [Y n]
// End Of Mail