[rc5] gutenberg and bovine...

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 08:43:15 EST 1997

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had talked to the people of Project Gutenberg to
see if they are running all the Bovine clients on all their computers???

I am not sure how many they have or exactly if they have dedicated net
access but you think they would want to do this.. Who knows one of their
computers might find the key that would then get them another donation...

Just a thought....

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.