[rc5] run minimized?

Jeff Lawson jlawson at hmc.edu
Fri Oct 31 01:24:28 EST 1997

At 01:10 PM 10/31/97 +0800, dragonXL wrote:
>gee..I downloaded the RC5-64 hidden client for Win95 (updated 30 oct 1997)
>the other day.
>The problem is that everytime I start it up, it runs in a window. How do I
>start it up as a minimized
>task? Changing the options for the window doesn't seem to work. Do I have
>to set some options
>in the rc564.ini file?
>The 2nd problem is that everytime I shut down Win95, it states that I have
>to manually close the window for the RC5 client.

The new combined hidden+cli client needs to have "win95hidden=1" added to
the configuration file if you want to utilize its hidden mode.  You can
also launch it with the -hide command line option.  The -install and
-uninstall options should also be usable to make the client launch
automatically through the registry.

Jeff