[rc5] run minimized?

Jacques Exelrud exelrud at usa.net
Fri Oct 31 08:11:00 EST 1997

	No need.
	If you configured it to run ridden when autolaunched and automatically launch as a startup service then:
		rc564gui -run
	will run without the icon (as if rebooted the machine)
	I've aleady done this in 6 machines running 95.

	If you only click run ridden when autolaunched it wll run without the icon in NT also.
	Jacques.