[rc5] Weird.

Fri Oct 31 14:28:52 EST 1997

I have just started expanding my RC-5 cracking lab again and I am
getting a strange response.

I have four systems, only one has internet connection.  I run them from
the same set of buffers and ini file.  I just noticed the -runoffline
parameter so I added it to the three non-connected systems.  When I
restart all four systems, I notice that they are all starting at about
14%  and all on the very same block.

This does not seem right.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |