[rc5] Dos Client question

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Oct 31 14:57:20 EST 1997

        Somewhat easier, in the instances where possible, is to have the
     Win95 machine act as a server to the DOS machine (through the
     workgroups add-on or whatever) and have the Win95 client share the
     same files as the DOS client.  If these machines can all share some
     other filesystem (like  UNIX or NetWare fileserver), then this can be
     done by locating the files in the common space.  Then the Win95 client
     can do all the network work whenever it needs to be done.
        I recognize that this is not applicable in all cases and may not
     help you (especially if the DOS machine is isolated).
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu