[rc5] where where where

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:00:12 EST 1997

     This is esactly one of the reasons I've been such a strong proponent
     of Java clients.  I'd have those machines cracking already.  Not at
     full speed, but at something other than zero.  Of course, Java doesn't
     perform as well as the alternative...  :-P  Just grumpy about the ten
     day delay for a few-line retrofit.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu