[rc5] v2 client rotate question

James Mastros root at jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org
Fri Oct 31 15:59:15 EST 1997

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Eric Gindrup wrote:
>      Are the non-rotating RC5 clients performing rotations by bitmaksing
>      and reassembly or by multi-precision multiplication and subsequent use
>      of high-order word(s) in the result?
>             -- Eric Gindrup ! gindruP at okway.okstate.edu

I would assume that it depends on what core you are running... on some chips
one would be faster, and on some the other.

	-=- James Mastros

---
When the annals of distributed computing are written, and the name 'Bovine'
appears in there, I can say "Hey, I was a part of that, I checked .0012% of
the keyspace".
	-=- Brian Wilson <wilsonb at mindspring.net>
Go to www.distributed.net before I come make you!