[rc5] where where where

Brian Greul (Exch) bbraf08 at exch-imc.b-r.com
Fri Oct 31 15:17:03 EST 1997

I agree.
I don't know how the source is arranged.
But, in a effort where flexibility and re-writes are the order of the
day, it might be worth the extra work to objectify the code as much as
possible.
This is a PAIN in the tail.... but, it does allow for rapid recompiles.
The core (OS) portion shouldn't be changing that much.
Any thoughts?