[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #191

Jan A. Nedelka jnedelka at kodak.com
Fri Oct 31 16:20:35 EST 1997

  Okay, I'm stumped.

     I'm trying to poke through my firewall, but can't get the proxy id
& password to be fed through correctly.  Am I missing some kind of
field?  The 'HTTP authentication' box is always greyed out.  I've listed
my ini file below (from the NT GUI client).  I don't seem to have the
32-bit version of the RASAPI dll, so I can't make the CL version work.
Forgive me if this an old question; I just subscribed the other day.

[parameters]
id=jnedelka at kodak.com
threshold=200:200
count=0
hours=0
timeslice=65536
niceness=0
logname="C:\Program Files\RC5\rc5-64.log"
firemode=4
keyproxy=rc5proxy.distributed.net
cputype=2
messagelen=0
smtpsrvr=your.smtp.server
smtpport=25
smtpfrom=RC5notify
smtpdest=you at your.site
numcpu=1
checkpointfile=none
randomprefix=100
httpproxy=proxy.kodak.com
httpport=81
httpid=jnedelka
** do I need another field (httppasswd or something?)**

[guiwin32]
runhidden=0

                                Thanks!
                                    ---Jan

--
Jan A. Nedelka        Process Development Engineer
Research Laboratories Integrated Materials & Microstructures Laboratory