[rc5] NetWare

Steve Trottier STROTTIER at novell.com
Fri Oct 31 14:04:51 EST 1997

A NetWare 3.12 client is in the works, but probably won't be ready for at
least a week. I'm currently working on an improved version of the NetWare
4.x client. It fixes the abend problem that a couple of people have reported
and adds multithreading and support for multiple processors if you have
them. Once I get that released I'll look at a 3.12 version.

Steve Trottier <strottier at novell.com>
PGP encrypted email welcome. Get my public key (5.0) at:
http://keys.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7BFB9BA8

>>> "Eric Gindrup" <gindrup at okway.okstate.edu> 10/31 1:15 PM >>>

     I've held off...

     Is there any expected completion date on Win16 clients?  I have about
     a dozen machines waiting idly by.  The networkless MS-DOS clients have
     too much footprint since those machines must run Windows to do thier
     normal idle tasks...

     And I'm repinging about NetWare 3.12 compatibility in the posted
     NetWare client...