[rc5] Charity

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Fri Oct 31 17:24:30 EST 1997

We've been mulling around ideas and have come up with a workable plan for
the distribution of the $10,000 when we take down RC5-64.  However, there
are still a few tiny details surrounding the specifics of the plan which
are delaying our announcement.

We will be staying with the 8/1/1 split that was successful for us in the
56-bit challenge.  If you have any comments as to which charity that you
feel should receive the $8,000 please feel free to forward them directly to
me (nugget at distributed.net) for consideration.

Things will be made more clear in the very near future.

-/\/ugget