[rc5] progress

David N Murray dmurray at home.com
Fri Oct 31 23:21:01 EST 1997

Anything over 25,000 days is going to exceed the life expectancy of
everyone except the 12-year-olds among us.  So, instead of fretting about
it, and continuing this silly thread, why don't YOU (the reader, not
just Eric) go recruit another computer NOW! :)

No, I mean it, go tell someone to join.
Then find someone else.
And they tell two friends, and so on, and so on...

dave