[rc5] RC5 Chips?

David N Murray dmurray at home.com
Fri Oct 31 23:28:39 EST 1997

You know, as I understand the point of this whole exercise (and RC5-56,
and breaking DES, and the RSA challenge in general) was to show the
government (USA) that current cryotographic standards area too weak, and
that a foreign government, with semi-unlimited resources (say, from oil
sales), could do break it in alot less time than "a bunch of hackers"
(recent press quote) in a loosley knit organization, then I guess this is
how they would do it.  Right?  And I bet Doug's wondering if we can build
a card for $9.95US.

dave