[RC5] New stats feature suggestion

Roby Van Hoye roby.vanhoye at ficsgrp.com
Wed Apr 1 17:55:19 EST 1998

Just another suggestion :

Well, seeing only 0.6 percent of the keypspace exhausted isn't really the
most motivating thing, it simply doesn't move fast enough, maybe someone
could add a 'percent of sub-keyspace' progress bar ??? It should be a lot
faster and that way we all would know when to flush those really slow
offline machines when a keysubspace nears completion and might start
issueing blocks twice, etc...