[RC5] New stats feature suggestion

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Thu Apr 2 00:04:06 EST 1998

The graphs had been taken over by another person and the "rc5 plots" link on
the sidebar of our main RC5 webpage has always pointed to them.  We have
recently made efforts to move them onto our main website and you can
currently retrieve them from
http://www.distributed.net/statistics/plots.html

Jeff

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net