[RC5] Really useful feature request

John Graves john.graves at nashville.com
Thu Apr 2 19:28:06 EST 1998

Great ideas Peter... I agree 100%.

A couple of the machines I'm running the client on are behind a firewall and
it would really be nice to see these ideas implemented. It sure would make
this type of situation more convenient to handle.

John A. Graves -- Amateur Telescope Maker, Founder & Moderator - Fidonet ATM
Echo
john.graves at nashville.com *or* starwanderer at geocities.com
Visit my WWW page or submit articles to the Electronic ATM Journal at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7679