[RC5] Client behavior

Alex Ranaldi darkone at webt.com
Thu Apr 2 21:08:58 EST 1998

I just installed the new win32 client on a p133 at my school. It runs
Windows 95 with novell
intranetware on a LAN. When set to ONLINE ALWAYS, the client won't connect
to a proxy server.
It says there are network problems, and it goes on generating random
blocks. However, if I
go to fetch/flush manually, the client works fine and downloads blocks and
sends completed
ones out. Anyone know what may be causing this??

The Internet's 30,000,000 computers, acting together, form a
parallel supercomputer of unprecedented power.  We cracked RC5-56.
We cracked DES II. Can you help us with RC5-64? Put your idle CPU
power to work! Add it to the world's most powerful computer. Surf
to: http://www.distributed.net , And be sure to join team #2448.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net