[RC5] fetch/flush question

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Fri Apr 3 00:41:05 EST 1998

There is a slight flaw in your theory... the clients only generate keys from
a specific subspace, currently 0x69. AFAIK, the master will only recognize
keys from a small number of subspaces (0x64-0x69). 0x64 and 0x66 are both
nearly done; 0x68 is the subspace we're currently working on. 0x65 and 0x67
are the previous 'random subspaces' where random keys were generated; I have
no idea how complete they are.

Mooo!
dB!