[RC5] more computers at the same e-mail address

Pete Stephenson pete at macpunk.ml.org
Sun Apr 5 15:16:23 EDT 1998

>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone know if i get any trouble if i let different computers at totaly
>different locations use the same e-mail adres for the rc5-64 effort?
>Or is this a good way to use more computers from myself to contribute?
>
>Greetings,
>Michiel Wittkampf
>
>reply's to: michielwittkampf at witeme.com
>thanks for your answer
>
>--

Honestly, I did (and still do) that will all the computers at my school.
It's pretty nifty. If people don't want to get involved (Oh no! We're
cracking a CODE!!!), well, tell them that they won't be counted, but you
can get the credit. :-)

Pete Stephenson            Phone: (408) 622-2449
Webmaster/Postmaster       http://macpunk.ml.org/
MacPunk Server Systems     postmaster at macpunk.ml.org
We cracked RC5-56.  We cracked DES.  Can you help us with RC5-64?
Put your idle CPU to work:  Add it to the world's LARGEST computer.
http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net