[RC5] Solaris/86 client dumps core

J.Hoppenbrouwers at kub.nl J.Hoppenbrouwers at kub.nl
Mon Apr 6 08:56:39 EDT 1998

Hi,

We switched over to Solaris/86 2.6 recently and now the (2.5) client
dumps core just after completing a block. I switched on the snapshot
file and the thing behaves consistently: it resumes, computes for half
a minute, reaches 100%, then dumps core.

If required, I can mail in all the files (buffers, snapshot) in the
directory so that the error should be reproduceable.

--
dr.ir. J. Hoppenbrouwers, Senior Researcher at  |  Stop connecting computers;
Infolab, Tilburg University, The Netherlands    |  start connecting people!
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net