[RC5] Really useful feature request

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Mon Apr 6 22:07:45 EDT 1998

Peter-
I will agree whole-heartedly that your idea is a good one, but we don't have the
resources to impliment it right now, especially since there is a work-around.
Although it might look like we have a small army of coders, most of them only do
porting and hand-tuning of the cores. There is other stuff that is being worked
on right now (mostly expanding our platform support and bug-fixes), and new
features are not currently a priority.

We do value user input and we do take note of it, even if we don't 'officially
respond'. We have taken note of your request and will keep it in mind.

Mooo!
dB!
D.Net User Interface