[RC5] Short off-topic question

Peter Hugosson-Miller pehu at im.se
Fri Apr 10 21:06:30 EDT 1998

Hi!

I'm coming to the states May 2 through 7, for Smalltalk Solutions '98 at
the Mariott Hotel, World Trade Center, N.Y., N.Y. Any other Bovine
crackers out there fancy maybe meeting up for a beer or two? This is my
first time in the states for about ten years, and I don't know anyone in
N.Y. Please reply to my home e-mail address hugge at bigfoot.com.

Thanks for letting this onto the list. See you!
--
Best regards,

Peter Hugosson-Miller

Send some money to distributed.net today. Visit EyeGive:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1098&email=hugge@bigfoot.com
Just visiting does good and telling your friends makes it meaningful
"When DOS grows up it wants to be OS/2!"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net