[CODERS] [Fwd: Mac client question]

Andrew Meggs insect at antennahead.com
Tue Apr 14 10:32:44 EDT 1998

I believe this is a limitation of the terminal emulator used by the
official d.net Mac client to simulate the text display of the Unix clients.
Since there's no other good, free, and supported terminal package out
there, you might want to try the old GUI-based, non-terminal client at
<http://www.distributed-mac.net>. Note that this client only does RC5, so
you'd have to install a new client to particiapte in the second round of
DES when it occurs. Since there'll be faster DES client available by that
time, you'd probably want to install a new client anyway.