Win32 pproxies? Was: [RC5] Dupes (fwd)

Marc Sissom msissom at dnaent.com
Mon Apr 13 10:23:00 EDT 1998

Peter A. DeNitto wrote:

<big chop>
>         UPGRADE YOUR PERSONAL PROXIES. (No one should be
>	  running a 95/NT based proxy anymore)

Huh?
Since when?

This one we run seems to be doing just fine. It was doing fine
with des2 as well. It handles about 6Mks rc5 and I'm sure that
we'd be showing up in your dupes list if it was having some
kind of trouble. It's also an absolute necessity for this
group of boxes' participation.

--
Marc Sissom                       http://www.dnaent.com
Design Engineer                     voice: 972/644-3301
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net