[RC5] win95 hidden not working?

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Thu Apr 16 09:33:02 EDT 1998

As several people have allowed me to put the client on their machines, I wanted to make it easy for them to not notice it.  [That way, perhaps I'll be less intrusive.]  But for the life or me, I can't get proof that the hidden client actually works!  The log file only shows that it is using my email [a different one than this] and then ... nothing.

Does anyone know of extra steps needed to make this client run?

---
Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
System Administrator