[RC5] Dupes

Steve Bennett bennetts at alphalink.com.au
Fri Apr 17 02:56:02 EDT 1998

Peter A. DeNitto wrote:

> So, do yourself a favour, your team, me, distributed.net, and all of
> society a favour and keep your clients upgraded.

I would...but.  I'm using 2.7006.388 and I suspect it's one of the last before they
start having the whole 'install' process (with install shield, and the registry
etc), which, having run it enough times at school, I know that I do not want to run
on my own computer.

Will any future versions not have the install 'feature', or is there a
non-installing version?

Steve Bennett, stevage at earthling.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net