[RC5] Dupes

Justin Cave jocave at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 16 16:08:16 EDT 1998

At 01:56 AM 4/17/98 +1000, Steve Bennett wrote
| Peter A. DeNitto wrote:
|
| > So, do yourself a favour, your team, me, distributed.net, and all of
| > society a favour and keep your clients upgraded.
|
| I would...but.  I'm using 2.7006.388 and I suspect it's one of the
last before they
| start having the whole 'install' process (with install shield, and
the registry
| etc), which, having run it enough times at school, I know that I do
not want to run
| on my own computer.
|
| Will any future versions not have the install 'feature', or is there a
| non-installing version?

I'm not sure what you object to, but I'd be more than happy to send
you a more recent executable which you could install yourself.  Send
me a private message if you'd like it.

Justin Cave                        290 Massachusetts Ave
jocave at mit.edu                     Cambridge, MA 02139
http://mental-pygmie.mit.edu       (617) 225-9132
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net