[RC5] It will not work [was : Linux ...]

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Fri Apr 17 00:08:35 EDT 1998

'Tomasz Glowacki' said previously:

| Hi !
|
| So , I tried *EVERY* method you have showed me . It is not working.
| I think that my P200PRo Linux will not work with rc5 :(((((

Perhaps you have something screwy in your RC5 INI file?

You might try posting the following info:

(a) The exact version of your client
(b) Your .ini file
(c) Any relevant information about your Linux system (eg. kernel version,
    etc.)

One thing to look for is whether you've set the client to runbuffers
(meaning "just process the blocks I have and quit"), or if you've set
it to run some number of blocks and quit.

You should have "Blocks to complete in a run" set to 0 and "Hours to
complete in a run" set to 0.0.

Regards,

--Joe

--