[RC5] Q: Block transfers at a scheduled time?

gordon grieder grub at grub.net
Thu Apr 16 22:49:48 EDT 1998

I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes:

Is there a chance ever of having the clients dump blocks at a scheduled time
of day or evening?  It'd be nice if the clients I have running at one of our
non-wired buildings _didn't_ decide to dial up in the middle of the day when
employees are running around.

I have a Linux box CRON'd for it, that's no problem, but these are Macs and
Windows boxes.

(Mac folk: I _do_ have QuicKeys setup to do this, but it's less than elegant.)

 grub                                          mailto:grub at grub.net
 (gordon robert grieder)                        http://www.grub.net
         my employer can't fire me, slaves have to be sold.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net