[RC5] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Email buffer flushing and fetching now available for RC5-64

James Mastros root at jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org
Sat Apr 18 20:35:50 EDT 1998

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Adam L. Beberg wrote:
> You now have another method for flushing and fetching your RC5-64 buffers.
> You may attach a buffer to be flushed to an email sent to
> "flush at distributed.net"
[...]

Will future clients support automatic flush-by-email?  It would probably
be useful for those behind firewalls who can't seem to get by with http
proxies.

Also, is there a way to surpress the recept mailback?  You would certianly
want that if doing the above.  (Fornatly, I'm not firewalled, so it isn't
a problem for me.)

	-=- James Mastros

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net