[RC5] Speed

Bojan Baros barosb1 at lasalle.edu
Mon Apr 20 12:35:31 EDT 1998

Some of you will remember that a month or so ago I asked the question of
Flops that D.Net has.  I got my answer today.  Combined MFlops are :
2959855 or at least that is what it says on the stats page (thumbs up for
new look).  That I think officially makes us the fastest computer on the
net.
	Also, is it possible that someone from the admin write a letter to
the magazine byte and tell them that they are wrong (the said that
fastest computer has broken 1 terraflops).

Thank you again for your time...
	Bojan Baros

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net