[RC5] Client not using all available idle cycles

BARNETTE JEFFREY D JEFFBARN at LPFPO.kelly.af.mil
Mon Apr 20 03:13:57 EDT 1998

Bingo.  Windows' power management was doing it.  Since turning it off, I've
been able to set niceness back to 0 _and_ gained about 50 kkeys/sec.  I'm
also almost up to the same keyrate I get with the machine booted into Linux.

Thanks,
Jeff