[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #189

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Tue Apr 21 18:30:10 EDT 1998

> But how do I stop the client ?  Creating an exitnow.rc5 file works, but
> is to slow.  Is it safe to kill the client with "kill PID"

 kill -15 PID

 LINUX client recieves the shutdown signal, saves its work in process,
and shuts down cleanly.

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any