[RC5] Problems with RC5 via HTTP proxy

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Fri Apr 24 11:21:22 EDT 1998

You of course could try the newly emailbased fetch/flush system.
Send email to "fetch at distributed.net", get blocks within couple of
hours, process, send them back to "flush at distributed.net"
But I think that's not as elegant as the keyproxies
How far did the client proceed? Only networktimeouts or also some
signs of "The proxy says". If you can't check them with the service,
try testing via the CLI-based win32 client.

Maybe post a relevant bit from a logfile here. Some people actually
seem to know what errors like "Error 26/0 4/0" mean.

Ivo

| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| Ricardishof 1/428 | janssen at cardit.et.tudelft.nl   | |   |-+   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | elektron.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/   | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |

  Part of the world largest computer!
  http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net