[RC5] Can someone explain the graph pattern?

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Fri Apr 24 21:12:54 EDT 1998

Steve-
Well, you're close... :) The peaks actually occur on Monday, not Sunday, and
they do represent Monday data
(there's no real lag). Although we're not 100% certain, our guess is that
this is due to machines at people's businesses that crack over the weekend
but have no network connection durring that time.

What I find more interesting is the almost exact linear growth we've had for
the past several weeks... if you only look at the Monday data anyway... :)

Mooo!
dB!