[RC5] Rack stuffed full of motherboards ?

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Sat Apr 25 14:29:16 EDT 1998

AFAIK, it is the BIOS that controlls whether or not a machine will run
without a video card. If you load the machines with Linux, you probalby
wouldn't need the video card, once each machine was up and running.

BTW, there is a hardware mailling list for distributed.net. Unfortunaly, not
much has been happening lately, but the idea is to slap some cheap CPUs on a
board and get it cracking keys... :) To subscribe, mail
majordomo at lists.distributed.net and put the line 'subscribe hardware' in the
message.

Mooo!
dB!