[RC5] EMail block submission?

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Wed Apr 29 19:39:05 EDT 1998

Does anyone have a copy of the EMail on how to fetch/flush blocks via
EMail? I remember reading about it, but can't seem to find the email
anymore.. Thanks.
--
"In the end, I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is
the one in which we throw away the map. In jettisoning the grinds and

- Loreena McKennitt: The Book Of Secrets

Chris

http://home.inforamp.net/~tridus
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net