[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #191

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Tue Apr 28 22:23:37 EDT 1998

>  It'll have to be
> somewhere in the middle, maybe P75/586/low-end-686's or something.

 If you can get the motherboards for a reasonable price, K5 series is
still the most bang for the buck - though once you start building
"complete" systems out of new parts the low end P IIs are starting to
get competative.

 Other problem is FINDING K5 cpus now - I have 4 local "used" stores
watching for them for me, and have only ended up with 2 in the last
month and a week.

--

 Reply-to has been de-spammed. Real email address below.

 Brice D. Fleckenstein
 EMail: bricef at indy dot net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net