[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #191

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Tue Apr 28 22:25:26 EDT 1998

> My preferred o/s is Linux but I might consider DOS.

 DOS client running under WFWg 3.11 in a DOS box can be set up to run
almost exactly as fast as the LINUX client - and that setup only needs
20-30 Megs or so of HD, where the LINUX setup needs noticeably more (60
Megs min at a guess, and more as the various system logs start adding
up).

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any