[RC5] AMD K6-233, Win32 & DOS client strangeness...

Karsten Vinding karstenv at post3.tele.dk
Fri Aug 28 09:14:37 EDT 1998

Art Coates Jr. wrote:

> submitted this.  Either way, I hope this helps someone, maybe even
> myself (maybe I should be getting even faster than 387,807 keys/sec?).

I'm experiencing something similar on my K6-2 300 (oc 336). with the K6
"optimized" code I get 541 kkeys/sec, with the Pentium/PMMX optimized
code I get 556 kkeys/sec.....

Looks like the K6 optimization leaves much room for improvement.

--
Mvh, Karsten.

Vær med til at knække koder sammen med Team #2115: The keyeating
Vikings.
Kig ind på: http://www.distributed.dk og læs mere om Distributed
Net og Team #2115.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net