[RC5] Never Enough...

C Huffman cbhiii-rc5 at ic.net
Mon Aug 31 00:16:30 EDT 1998

I've looked here and there, but have not seen any real hard data on how to
make sure that my PC's (all 3 so far) are running with the most optimized
settings for their OS and speed.

All are running Win 95B (a Pentium 166, Pentium 75 and a 486DX120). Do we
have any evidence that the GUI is slower than the text version? I haven't
seen much difference with adjusting the 'niceness' on either.

Any tweaking tips or a link to them, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net