[RC5] Companies?

Daniel C. Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Thu Dec 3 18:07:00 EST 1998

I don't think the correct place for this idea is with hardware vendors, but
with ISPs and communications software vendors.  Just because someone owns a
computer does not imply they have networking access.

The greatest chance we would have to 'get the name out' would be to strike
a deal with AOL and similar companies.  If d.net software were an
installation option with the latest version of AOL [or the like] we'd have
many more members, to be sure.

Taking that a step further, do we have any AOL connections?  Is there a
keyword BOVINE or something?  One of our members must certainly have the
necessary drive and connections to make this sort of thing happen.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies